Tuesday, April 27

Zafiras are bigger than minis.

Ok, panic time. Driving test on thursday. And the old noggin is screaming at me "YOU'RE NOT READY!!!!" Not fun. Tryed to calm nerves by driving in the zafira for the first time. Not good. It is slightly bigger, wider and just generally different to the mini I'm used to. This led to Panic. With a capital Pee. And believe it or not. That car can actually go some. Tiny little touch of the accelerator... and I'm at 40... in a 20 zone. Thats definately not good.

Anyway, moving on.

I asked you all to tell me what you'd like to see in this blog. Well, with all 4 peoples input, I've piled all this together. Enjoy.

1- Leaving School.
Ok. Not long to go now. Not long until I can leave High School and make my own way. A way that does not invove a McDonalds. (hopefully) A way that means I am not the socially awkward person I was from 1st to 5th year. All through school, I've been looking forward to leaving. And now that the moment is almost here... I don't want to go. All the people in my year that before this year I had labeled as "Ned's" or just general assholes are actually quite funny. I get on with everyone now. Which is good. Some of you are still assholes though. (I'm looking at you Nicholson... Nah, you cool.) And now, that I have finally become more confident, more... well... me, I have to leave you all behind. This annoys me. If any of you are going to my uni, look me up. I'm "more mature now." - quote from Louise Murphy.
2- Why I don't like Pantera...
I just don't. Accept it.
3- My friends.
Ok, I have some awesome friends. They said I should do what I want, so I will. You're all awesome and I'm sure you don't want me to mention you here. Cause you all get embarassed real easy. Thanks guys. You keep me going when I think I should stop. They also encouraged me to start doing this. So they very cool.
4- Boobs.
Yeah, honestly, I was told to do this. Really. Ok, I'm not going to go through everyone and rate their breasts. Well, not publish the results anyway. What I'm gonna talk about is midgets. By that I mean 1st to 3rd years.
Is there any reason you walk around with your chesticles hanging out for all to see?
Good, feels good to get that off my chest. Yeah, that annoys me. 4th, 5th & 6th years have become a bit more sensible now. (Thank God) But the midgets haven't grasped the fact that nobody's caring. Maybe some shallow boys in their year might be interested... But if they want to attract the future generations kerb crawlers, it's not my duty to interfere. Just don't come anywhere near me.

5- Facebookers.
Ok, I know that most people going on this blog will have facebook or something similar. For your own health, please cheer up. "I wish I was dead", "He said he'd never leave...", "I'm so ugly.", etc. Lets go through them all in turn:
You wish you were dead huh? Not all it's cracked up to be. You only live once and you want to go through it wishing it was over? What if you change your mind? Thats like a 4 year old wishing they were 20, becoming twenty then wanting to get back to 4. We don't get any younger people. Stop wishing your life away. You believe in reincarnation? Fantastic. You can be miserable next time too.
He said he'd never leave? So have many people. As cheery as this sounds, nothing human lasts forever. The way we leave a mark on this harsh world is to leave a piece of yourself behind with as many people as possible. Make people remember you. (the right way people, not the hitler way) Personally, I want to be remembered for being happy, funny and friendly... I only do this on my best days. Make your best days as often as you can. On a cheerier note, look at it this way, he walked out on you. Thats his loss. He's an idiot and should be removed from the gene pool. People might leave. There will be others. He was the one? You are 16. Enough said really.
You think you're ugly. Well I don't. And anyone who says you do isn't worth listening to. Theres someone for everyone. You just have to look in the right places. How everyone else sees you depends on how you see yourself. I used to be shy, think I was fat, ugly and worthless. I used to think I had less charm than a sloth. Now, I'm a bit more confident, I'm still ugly and fat, but I see that I am worth something. I can be charming. I choose not to be. I know that I have little/no chance with who I like. So I'll settle for being her friend. You think that ugly is someone thats wierd? Or different? Being beautifuls about being different. About standing out. It's got nothing to do with how many people like you. Or how much make-up you plaster on.

Well, I think that's enough for now. If anybody ever has any suggestions I'll be happy to listen to them.

Peace out bubs.
Andrew out.

2 comments:

  1. that was beautiful andrew :)

    I feel like writing somehting now on mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! YES! YES! someone had to say that facebook thing

    ReplyDelete