Thursday, March 25

Friday I'm in love... well, not love really.

Hi all. It's time for another regular update of my very interesting life.

*rolls eyes*



Quiz Wednesday. then.
I said I couldn't be bothered. True.
I said I would go. True.
I said I would enjoy myself. True.
I said we would win. True.

Boo ya. How's that for a prediction.



Well, thursday was stressful to say the least. Chembob NAB, Fysics NAB and Geogers NAB. Not good. Failed chemistry. (I did know that would happen) Passed physics. (THANK GOD!) Dunno about geography. (Though sabotage may have screwed my chances. You know who you are.)


And today... St Andrews Got Talent. Well, it was epic in my humble opinion. Admittedly, I didn't have the best view. And I was a little busy. But I enjoyed myself, so there. (PS. I was not secretly off stage playing guitar and singing and letting everyone else mime. Honest.)

Also, helping youth group tonight. That was fun. Yay. But like swimming, they need to learn that Andrew is always right. And that you must listen to him. Or else...

Now, I bored. Very bored. I've hit rock bottom. I'm watching "The Simpsons" and they're playing with sock puppets. Oh god...
Someone come and save me now please.

I want meat. Now. I really do. It's so close to easter I can almost taste my victory bacon sandwich. Or the "Steak Pie Of Glory." Or even the "Sausages of... umm... sausagyness??" Well, whatever. It's not got to the point where I visualise everyones faces as steaks or sausages or stuff yet. Not yet anyway... If I were you I'd avoid me next week. Really. I don't want to eat everyones faces off. Not literally anyway. And not everyone anyway. And lets leave that there, shall we, before I say something I'll regret.

Well, I watched "Team America" last night. And I found a character I can relate to. Guess who. Heres a clue. "I'm so ronery." Well, I am "ronery." Bad times. I also have work tomorrow. So I won't be "ronery" I shall be tired. And bored. And ever so slightly richer. Yay.

I HAD A DREAM!!!! No, I am not going to speech. I literally had a dream. And I can remember it. Which is good for one reason, it proves I'm human, but bad for another, I can remember what I dreamed. Which for some reason was me in various music videos. Why I was dancing as Shakira I don't know, and why I was in various 80's hits, I also do not know. Then I started singing songs to the girl I like. Felt a bit weird seeing her today. Anyone know a cheap (free) dream analyst, or even better, a psychologist? I think I need them. Well, after looking at this I think you think I need one.

Contrary to Olga's belief that I have no stress this year, I do. Just not school stuff. Life/Relationship stuff. Which is way to boring to go into this mighty parable.

Anyway, I got to go plan to take over the world. (Be afraid people...)

Peace out bubs.
Andrew out.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm Olga.. :O


    And yes Andrew, I know, everyone is going through something :( I really did mean what I said about your blog being great though :L:$ As I said before, you're a hero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you olga. You are too.

    ReplyDelete