Monday, September 19

Arrrrrrrrrrgh, A Pirated Post.

You can yo your ho ho and shiver your timbers, today, is International Talk Like A Pirate day. (Before anyone says "Want any DVDs?" It's been done. Many times. It's now not funny.)

So then, how am I celebrating this glorious day, which I have off of uni (Thank you Bank Holiday...) Am I drinking a fine bottle of grog or a dusty glass of rum? Am I walking off the plank or lubbing some land?

No. I have not.

Right, in other news, I went to Fat Sam's in Dundee on Saturday night and I must say, that I did actually enjoy myself. Me. In a club. With people. And dance music...Right, in other news, I went to Fat Sam's in Dundee on Saturday night and I must say, that I did actually enjoy myself. Me. In a club. With people. And dance music...Right, in other news, I went to Fat Sam's in Dundee on Saturday night and I must say, that I did actually enjoy myself. Me. In a club. With people. And dance music...

I don't normally enjoy being trapped like a sardine in a tin. Or having random drunk people bash into me. Or spending £3.50 a drink... But, somehow, and I have my suspicions as to why, I did enjoy myself.
However, I now don't want to spend a lot of money for a while. For understandable reasons.

To round off, I'd like to say Fat Sam's wasn't as bad as some people told me it was going to be. Also, there are a lot more homeless people on Dundee's streets than Edinburgh's. Just so you all know.

Peace out bubs.
Andrew out.

No comments:

Post a Comment