Tuesday, March 23

Advice and annoyances.

Ok. Tuesday now. And of the list I made on sunday in mind... I have completed one of 10 objectives. (Being completing "The Zombie Survival Guide"... again, so I am ready for zombie apocalypse. You should be too. I don't want to be the only one left.)

Well, this is tuesday, as I said above. So why didn't I blog yesterday. I was teaching. Swimming. Yeah, believe it or not, I can swim. And I can teach...ish. I can tell the kids what to do, thats pretty much it. Thats pretty much all I need to do. It's an exciting job. Well, I say job... more like slave labour. I am a volunteer. I don't get paid. I don't get anything from this apart from "satisfaction." Well, I don't even get that. Stupid kids. Need to learn how to shut up and listen to Andrew.

I hear I have a fanbase up in the common room. Hi guys. Hope you enjoy reading this a lot more than I enjoy writing this. Also, to any other people reading this. Hi. Hope you're well.

As there are many people now hanging upon my every word, I feel obliged to give a little advice. Don't do drugs. Do not worry about how the chicken crossed the road. Or it's one legged friend. Or the chewing gum stuck to it's foot. Watch "Team America", "Starskey and Hutch" & "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy." Do not drink tequila. Ever. I mean it. Do not suck cups. Do not get chocolate thrown on you. Do not put your head in a sink to wash said chocolate off. Do not go out with someone purely because you are desperate. Ok? Good.

Also, today I was asked "Why are you funny on your blog, but not in real life?" Hmm, thanks. If that was meant as a compliment, I took it the wrong way. Maybe, you should get to know me in "real life." Maybe you could find out I might be funny in "real life" too. Or maybe you might find out I am boring in "real life" as you expect. Only one way to find out..

Annoying adverts are getting on my nerves. These would be the "go compare guy", any advert to do with thrush or having a "happy period, constipation, cuddly toys, barbies, Barry Scott and his stupid "Cillit Bang." Especially annoying are the Vanish adverts with the pink ladies. If she turned up in my house, I definately would say to her "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE!!!!" Not be amazed by the whiteness of my shirts.

Well, I'm off to watch the CSI trilogy thing from ages ago. I am brmming with excitement. Yay.

Peace out bubs.
Andrew out.

No comments:

Post a Comment