Tuesday, March 30

Bible Part II, Apostles Revenge.

According to Chris, the title is what my blog is like.
Well, personally I think it's like "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" on steroids. And with an alcohol problem. And in a strip club. While jumping on a trampoline. Now, thats a image that the English department would be proud of me using.


Well, Monday, that was boring. Got up. Went to school. Did work. Go home. Go teach. Sleep. Sounds fun don't it? (Kids still need to learn that Andrew is always right though. Cheeky so and so's)


Tuesday hasn't been much better actually. Geography *shudder* and now sitting at home doing nothing. Admittedly 6th period wasn't too bad. Though Jello's notes may never feel the same again. *Om-nom-nom.*


As I am listening to Queen at this exact moment I feel I have to do this...

*headbangs while doing air guitar*

I feel much better after that.


So onto serious matters. It's Spring right? My calendar didn't lie to me. So can someone explain why it is snowing right now? I'm confused and annoyed. Didn't we get enough snow in December - February? I thought there was something called, you know, "Global Warming." When are we going to see some of this warming? And when will the snow stop? It's like God has dandruff or something. (Use Head and Shoulders mate. Gets that right out.) I think we should go through to Edinburgh or Glasgow or London and start shouting "Burn More Fossils! I'm Bloody Freezing!"

Next matter. Speed bumps. Why the hell are they everywhere? My street has three of them. And it's a dead end. So who the hells going to be going faster than 20? Bus drivers also seem determined to hit them at as high a speed as possible. Every time my bus hits one, the whole back row seems to get "air." As fun as this may be, what if someone tall (anyone of my height and above) is standing when we go over one of these things? Pain. Lots of. Not good. I've got enough bad things to say about Stagecoach without them adding concussion to the list.

Final matter. Coats. Yes, you did read that right. I want to rant about my coat. I distinctly remember it said it was "Waterproof" on the label. Well Mr Urban Industries Guy. It's not. At all. Whenever it rains, I'm actually better off taking the blasted thing off. For some reason, it's less waterproof inside the elbows and on my back. This makes me mad. The least a coat could do is keep me warm. But it doesn't. It struggles to even be fashionable (not that I care about that) so why the hell do I wear it? In answer to that, I don't have another one, and until the weather improves, I can't go out to get another one.


Finally, just as a footnote, I am not going to Hampden to watch Raith Rovers against Dundee Utd. I'm not a Raith fan. Honest. I'm a Kilmarnock fan (I don't know why either guys) and I need the money for other things. So I won't be there. If you get to the final though I'll go. Deal? Good.


"That'll do donkey, that'll do."
Peace out bubs.
Andrew out.

1 comment:

  1. Global warming is the cause of the snow and rain falls, as with warmer weather more water evaporates into the atmosphere which then means more of it falls back down to earth as the temperatures decrease.
    BOOYA

    ReplyDelete