Thursday, May 6

The end is nigh.../ Welcome to mock Conner corner.

Righto then, I have one day left. One day of school. Monday doesn't count, we aren't actually working. So, tomorrow is the last day. Wooooooooooo! Who else is happy? I am. Yay! Ok, I'm not entirely happy. I can feel that I've actually grown attatched to the old dump. I promised myself I wouldn't in first year that I would not get attatched. I'm not gonna cry dammit. No crying. None at all. Oh god... WAHHHHHHH! (just kidding) I'm ok. I will survive. You guys might not without your daily dose of Andrew. I'm sorry. You'll all just have to cope without me. I was asked if I would keep this blog up after I leave school. I think I shall. I think it'll be my way of keeping in touch with a vast majority of you lot that'll never see me again. I'll miss you guys... not gonna cry. Not gonna cry.... WAHHHHHHHHH!

So, it is now the day of the general election. As I can't vote because I am 5 months to young I can't make my opinion on the government known. Ok. Thats a stupid idea. If you turn 18 in the year of an election, you should be allowed to vote. The mess that anyone over 18 makes with their votes will affect me for the next 5 years. That strikes me as not fair. I should have my say on who is in charge of the country. Especially as I'm going to be a student next year and everyone is planning cuts. So, what I've been told is that, for my 5 year course that I've been accepted for, I may be stuck in a hung parliament. Or even worse. A Tory government. Oh god. Remember Maggie Thatcher people. Last time they were in students and children were hit with cuts in education and leisure. So, basically, in a round about kind of way. Thank you Britain. Thanks for fu****g up my university career.

What else can I talk about? Conner. Hello. I've been told to say a few things about you. Sorry. But I can no longer say no to the whole of 5th year.
Welcome to mock Conner corner.
Ok, so where to start. Well, to start with. Many of these things I have been told to say by your friends.
1- Stop ruining everyones jokes. There's a line. And you cross it every time there's a joke. Here's a diagram.
OK . Acceptable . Pushing it . Too Far . Conner.
Got it?
2- Blackberry. I know I say it a lot. I know I may be boring my readers. But I must say this. You have that thing out way, way too often. It's not healthy. I think you're bordering on obsession now. No jokes. Texting and phoning from it is OK. As long as you do it occasionally. See when you phone all the way through lunch and text all the way home? (Thanks to my source for that info) Thats not good.
3- Telling people personal stuff about what you get up to with people, animals, trees, etc. Enough said really. No one asked if you nailed her. Nobody cares if I'm brutally honest.

That'll do for now I think.


If, for any reason, you are in 6th year and you have not got your prom ticket... Get it. Or I'll get the boys (and girls) in to do some nasty with a sledgehammer and your legs.


If, for any reason, you are in 6th year and you are not planning on buying a yearbook... Get it. Or I'll get the boys (and girls) in to do some nasty with a whisk and an entrance to your body. And that'll be messy. Very messy.


Well, I must dash.
Peace out bubs.
Andrew out.

No comments:

Post a Comment