Saturday, May 1

Good mood time.

It's Saturday!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!



It's a Long weekend!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!



I'VE CHEERED UP!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!








So, how come Andrew has went from apocalyptically bad mood to very happy? A few reasons involving good news, getting paid and plans for next week. Everything seems good now. Sure, I failed my driving test. Oh well, almost everyone does that. Feels good to be normal for once. Sure, my feet hurt. But I have no work till july/august. (Thats good and bad...) Killie may be joint bottom of the league... Ok, I still haven't found a positive for that...





I have to thank the people who have assisted me through my, umm, bad period of time. Thank you for the support (and in some cases, orders) of this blog. It is really the only thing that keeps me sane. In return, heres a picture. Enjoy.

You like?

Now onto the topics I've had suggested. Many are rather boring if I'm honest. Some are ok. But I'll leave you to decide which is which.

1. Muse (My secret guilty pleasure)

I like muse. Now, don't go telling everyone. Many of my friends seem to think that because one muse fan they know is, umm how can I put this delicately... "scarily obsessed", that every muse fan is. Just to let you know, we aren't. There are many of us out there, we hide in plain sight, at your bars, YM's and other music events. We do not own any band merchandise other than the music, which we keep hidden in a locked and secured location. (in a cardboard box, under the bed.) We do not care if Matt Bellamy has got a new girlfriend, changed his hair colour or if someone thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread. We do not particularaly care if Muse are playing in a far away city with tickets costing ridiculous amounts of money. Honest. So says Andrew, President of Muse Anonymous.

2- Chocolate.

It cures all ills. It heals all wounds. It makes everything better. Almost anything can be made better by chocolate. Including that. (You know what "that" is... you dirty people.) I like chocolate. (A bit too much sometimes...) If you don't like chocolate then I think you should leave. Now. No, not just the blog. The country. Actually. Leave the world. Stop wasting my precious air with your "I don't like chocolate" superiority problem. Get out. Don't let the door hit you on the way out...

3- Speeling.

Y on MSN do ppl obseesssiveely use txt spk? Y they persist cuting words an leters frm sentences? WHY DO YOU DO IT!!!!! We have a full size keyboard in front of you. (Well you should, see if you're on a blackberry right now... Theres gonna be trouble.) It's not hard. It involves maybe two or three more seconds. It makes it much easier to understand what the hell people are saying. Y do ppl insist on abreviating evryhing? Stop it. Abbreviations are pointless. Why do you think they made "abbreviation" such a long word? Exactly.

4- Study Leave

Ok, lets stop kidding ourselves. It's not study leave. It's a holiday. The day before an exam we shall make a futile attempt to cram as much of the course into our brains as possible in as short a space a time as possible. Don't deny it. I know you all do it. It's human nature that if someone tells you what to do, you don't do it. We're all rebels at heart. VIVA LA REVOLUTION! POWER TO THE PEOPLE! etc.

Well, I hope I've made up for being in such a terrible mood last post. Once again, I am sorry.

Peace out bubs.
Andrew out.

4 comments:

  1. I hope I had something to do with the happiness :))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he you actually talked about muse
    AND I AM NOT SCARILY OBSESSED! AND HE IS THE BEST THING SINCE SLIDE BREAD, HES BEEN ENGAGED FOR 6 YEARS SO NO NEW GIRLFRIEND AND HE HAS HAD HIS HAIR, RED, BLACK, BLUE, BROWN AND BLONDE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is what gives us muse fans a bad name erinean...

    ReplyDelete