Monday, September 6

Mini post, as ordered.

Right then, I have been ordered  told requested to do a mini blog. About Webcamming.

Well, here goes.

For me, I have suddenly realised what a great gift the webcam is. Thank you God for inventing it. I'm serious. Getting to watch Zoe eat her lasagne has quite literally made my day. Not only that, but I have been able to give my "tour" to any and all who request it. (which has been quite a few actually...) But yeah, this little eye into my life is very handy.

Anyway, all I'm saying is that without this technology, I'd have left you all behind. But through this you can all continue to be a part of my life.

Also, my microphone means you can hear me too. Which is kinda neat I guess.

V-Blog is in progress, just need to find a video editor...

Peace out bubs.
Andrew out.

No comments:

Post a Comment