Monday, April 19

An "adorable" post.

Well, I've been back to school. Some of you haven't, you know who you are.
Those people all over the world stuck in airports because a big volcanos having a bad week. For those of you in London, walk. Or even better, cycle. If those fat comedians could go from lands end to john 'o' groats, why can't you get off your behinds and pedal? For those of you abroad, swim. No there are no sharks in the water. Of course not. They call it "Death bay" cause it fitted in with the surrounding countryside...

Ok, now onto a new question. Why do girls insist on me being "adorable" or "cute?" If you think so why don't you ask me out? Oh, I'm not "adorable" that way... Or even better, I'm seeing someone at the moment... Hmm, WELL WHY THE HELL DID YOU SAY THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to the person who is trying to help me, this is a general thing I seem to get a lot. Surprisingly.

Texting. Right people. I have unlimmited texts. And since my last girlfriend, people don't text me for some reason. C'mon. Text me and I'll text back. Thats a promise. Scouts Honour.

Facebook. Don't you dare start charging us for your services. If you do. I will be forced to go onto twitter or myspace or something. And I don't want to do that. Honestly. If bebo's dying, Facebook is charging and the other ones are useless, where shall I go? We'll deal with that closer to the time shall we?

Another thing about Faceboogle, what the hell is with those click to become a fan things. I do NOT want to be a fan until I know that what I'm getting is worth it. I'm pretty sure most people feel the same. I'm not a fan until I can truly say "I liked that." It's how I show my appreciation. Point 2. What the hell is with the largest facebook group ever thing? If you want to break a world record make it for something meaningful. Like baking the worlds biggest ever penis shaped cake. Or getting as many piercings on your nipples as possible. Not clicking on become a fan of a world record attempt group. Thats like joining an alcoholics anonymous. Then wearing a massive sign on your back saying "ALCHY!!!!" Come on people, Facebook is sad enough as it is. If you want to get a world record breaking Facebook group then you go for it. BUT DO NOT CALL IT "WORLD RECORD ATTEMPT GROUP" or something as equally unimaginative. Do it for a group which is truly worth it. Like "Jesus on a bit of toast" or something like that. Point the third. Horoscopes. I really don't care about the alignment of Uranus and it's influence on me/my friends/pets/possessions/etc. I really do not care if you will meet the love of your life today. Actually, I do. I'll find them first and bring them to you. Then will you stop with the horoscopes? It's not even the people I expect it from. Even people I consider sensible have the application. WHY???? Go find it, block it, and then delete your hard drive. Go and do it now.

I seem to be ranting. I'm sorry. Is this more up-hill for you Conner? Or are you too busy on your blackberry again? It's quite sad when everytime I look up on the bus, you're on bebo. Oh whats that, you'll batter me tomorrow. No you won't Buttercup. You'll hit me a few times, then realise you were looking at something interesting on bebo (lets say Justin Biebers fan club) and go back to the blackberry. Hope this has livened up my post for you. Hope your friends will mock you just a little bit tomorrow. In fact. I'm encouraging them. Go for it guys. You do that and I'll make this a regular edition. "Mock Conner Corner." Hows that sound?

Well, I have 4 investigations to do. Not good. I shall perservere though. Welcome to my new reader Molly. Hope you enjoyed yourself.

Peace out bubs.
Andrew out.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. Facebook is the most boring place on earth right now.

    and no they won't change for it, it's just a stupid rumour. tehyd only lose money if they did that lol silly :)

    ReplyDelete