Sunday, April 11

A Small Post To Keep You Going...

Ok, it's time for my 7 day break from blogging. I know this breaks everyones hearts to hear it, but I shall be "unavailable" until next Sunday. Hope you can find something else to do that is meaningful and worthwhile. Like writing a symphony or getting married. That kinda thing.

Well, I'm officially bored. I have been since 1 today. Everyone went out to the football, leaving me alone in the house. Normally a good thing but today I was at a loose end all day. Couldn't focus on anything. So in the end I wandered around the house. Funsies. Next time this happens, I'm raiding the drink cupboard, for some fresh O.J. Yeah, O.J would cheer me up. But theres none in the house... this makes me sad. Oh well, just 2 hours till someone gets home.

So, reached the half way point of the holidays, and I have acheived, well, nothing. At all. I got my haircut, but thats not really an acheivement. For some people it might be, but not me.

Football, huh. Seems to me that everything British this season has gone, umm, "tits-up." Pardon my french. Entertaining stuff. Not really. I wish I lived in a country where entertaining football was normal for every team.

Well, I still bored. Is there not anything fun I could have done today? Obviously not. Cause I'm sitting here doing nothing.

"FEAR THE CLAW!!!"

Well, anyway, general elections. Yeah, I can tell that most of you are filled with joy as you read that topic. Basically, from what I see, it's a lose-lose situation. You vote for anyone, you get a liar to represent you. You don't vote, you get a liar to represent you. Good thing I can't vote. I think I'd comment on all the candidates on the voting sheet.

Anyway, I shall see you all next week. Goodbye. Don't get too drunk in my absence.

Peace out bubs.
Andrew out.

No comments:

Post a Comment