Sunday, April 25

I am still here by the way.

I'm still alive. Woo. Despite the best efforts of mother nature, bus drivers and god, I am still here. Yay. Is that really a good thing though? As I've heard before... "A little from column A, a little from column B." It's good in some ways, bad in others. But I won't bother you with my sad life here. It's not what you come here to read... (is it?)

Ok guys, I know my posts are getting more and more irregular. I'm sorry. I try my best. There is one main reason for this.

I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING TO RANT/BLOG ABOUT!!!!

This isn't fun. Normally, in the course of a day, I wonder round, see things which amuse me and I write about them. (Yes, my blogs really are that simple) The main reason I can't find anything is mainly due to the fact I've turned off the news. There's only been two things on it lately anyway. Politics and the whacking great ash cloud which has annoyed so many people.

Right, I'm not doing a politics blog. Never. No way.

So that leaves by process of elimination....

THE VOLCANO!!!!

Notice how it's called "THE volcano?" This is due to the fact that no-one can say the name of the thing. I could type it here... by bashing my head of the keyboard a few times. But I don't want a sore head. So I shan't.
Why has it taken the world so long to realise that the ash cloud was not going to move much? Why did people not do what the miracle of flying is to me? You know, go over it? Or even better... Under it? Is this really too much for the brains of air traffic control? Whats that? You can only fly up to a certain height? Grrr... who came up with that stupid limitation then?

Facebook... I hate you. Not as much as bebo, but I still detest you with a passion. Actually, lets class it as loathing. That sounds better. Say it everyone, "I loathe you Facebook." Why do I loathe it? BECAUSE OF THE STUPID STUFF IT HAS!!! Farmville, Hotel Mania, Mafia Wars, Farkle, Treasure Isle, all of the bloody horoscopes and "Lover of the Day."

What. The. Absolute. Hell.

Why? Why do you annoy me so with your invitations? Why, despite the fact that I have clicked "block requests from this app," am I still getting invitations? Why are you asking me to fertilise your flowers? I ain't fertilising anyones flowers till at least the third date. What kind of guy do you take me for? Etc. Etc.
Why am I someones "Lover of the day"? I don't want to be that particular persons lover. Stupid, pointless (cr)app.
It annoys me slightly. Just slightly. I haven't got a twitch yet, but I expect that to come soon.


Onto a happy, no rant bit.


THUNDERBUNS!!!

What else need be said really? Well done guys. I am almost tempted to admit the existance of a certain instrument. Almost.


So, onto more pressing matters. What do you want me to write about? Leave a comment or talk to me at school and I shall do my best to meet the needs and wants of the people. I will blog about pretty much anything. Stuff I will not write about include: Insulting individuals, Individual people and my opinions on them and Conner. (I'm not doing that for a little while yet. Besides, he hasn't annoyed me lately.)
Remember, you do have to mention it to me (or comment) I'm not a mind reader. (sad times)

Peace out bubs.
Andrew out.

1 comment:

  1. THUNDERBUNS :O

    Also, just block those apps from showing on ur page. and FARMVILLE IS AMAZING
    and
    BASS IS REAL
    that is all.
    goodnight.


    PS you could talk about... umm.... nope, cant think of anything... BUT KEEP BLOGGING, OUR LIVES DEPEND ON YOU!

    ReplyDelete