Thursday, April 8

"Shock Shock"

As many of my friends have been doing (Naming blogs after songs) I have decided to jump on the bandwagon (temporarily, for this blog only)

Biffy Clyro. Well, I love 'em. (and thats not because the drummers a Kilmarnock fan) But this has got to be one of my favourite chorus lines ever.
"Well you talk and you talk like you're trying to shock me, I don't even know what the f*** we're still arguing about."
For some reason, I can relate to that. Probably a lot of you can. Every day someone tries to wind you up for a reason nobody knows anymore. I fell out with someone in 4th year and I still don't get on with them. I just get little snipes taken at me. Admittedly, I say my fair share of stuff back, but I can't even remember what made me hate him/her. Oh well, only a few weeks then I can leave it all behind.

For some reason, a rumour has come back again, despite my mention of it in my first post...

For another unknown reason, my relationships always seem to be topics of hot discussion. No idea why. It just does. Well, I'm gonna clear things up a little. Here is my rumour busting list...

1. I did not do anything on a bus to or from London. (This is exclusively for some people at school)
2. I DID NOT GET LAUREN GRAY PREGNANT.
3. I did not get a ginger girl out of school pregnant. (Also for guys at school)
4. I did not get any of my recent girlfriends pregnant.
5. I did not pull at "Jesus Camp." I pulled from "Jesus Camp." Thats a big difference.
6. I have had 9 "girlfriends." If we change that to "girlfriends I actually did anything with", that number falls to 2.
7. "Anything" does not mean sex. Case closed.
8. I have never went out with a girl called Catriona despite what some people believe.
9. I was not going out with Naomi when her nose was broke by Lauren. Lauren thought I was going out with her and then decided to mash up Naomi's face. Sorry Naomi.

There we go. If theres anything else you want cleared up, go ahead and ask next time you see me. I might tell you. If I think I can trust you.


Well, I had another driving lesson today. And my tests at the end of the month...
I can pass.... If I do my best... And if I calm down. Hopefully I pass first time. I can't afford many more lessons...

I'm away for a chunk of next week so there may not be any blogs next week. Sorry guys. I know how many of you depend on this to get you through the day. I will write a massive one after I get back just for you.

Chin up.
Peace out bubs.
Andrew out.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for the next post. :)

    Also I don't believe you about all the things youve said, infact I'm pretty sure theres a whole bunch of wee children related to you. I saw one yesterday... *shifty eyes*.

    ReplyDelete