Monday, April 5

Easter Blues. And a small music rant.

Well hello there. Didn't see you there. Come on in. Mind the cat. Sit down. Make yourself at home.
Just as a note. I'm allergic to cats. I don't like cats. So you don't really have to mind the cat.

It's the day after the night before. Or the night after the day before? Or is it the night after the night before? I should stop before my brain explodes and makes a mess of my nice clean laptop. That would be bad. Well, anyway. I digress. It's the day after Easter. And I think I've put on like three hippopotamus'ss's'ss's of weight. Too much chocolate. Too much sweets. And too much cheap fattening meat. Will I ever learn? (We all know the answer to that one.)

Chris is back on the blogging scene. Yay! Lets give Chris a big hand. Wooo. (It's about time Chris. Any longer and, well, it wouldn't be pretty. Capiche?) If you haven't looked at his blog yet. Go have a look. It's better than this festering pit of self depression and pity.

I have a new MP4. This means re-burning my music collection of albums. This equals roughly 52 albums at an average of 11 songs each. If my maths are right (and I used a calculator) that means 572 songs(ish) I know that I should possibly stop buying CD's and join in the downloading miracle. Well, I'm old fashioned. I like my CD collection. It has bits of me kept in it. We've got Nizlopi's JCB Song from when I was happy. And U2's greatest hits when I was finding my feet in music. Oasis, The Enemy, Maximo Park, Lostprophets, Green Day, The Wombats, Coldplay, The Automatic, Blink 182, Good Charlotte, Many Muse albums, the mighty Biffy Clyro and the list goes on. (Coldplay was from a rough patch btw.) All of this I can see and touch. I could not do that if I downloaded it from "U-tunes" or "Pinewire" or whatever you young bloods call these things. Admittedly, it would save me a lot of time... I've been at this for 2 hours and I'm not even quarter through. It's gonna be a long night guys...


"The force is predicting a digression Master Obi-Wan"
"Just go with it Young Anakin"
"But... Master. What about the readers?"
"I HAVE SPOKEN!!!!!! GO!!!!!!"
*Anakin kills small planet occupied only by fluffy bunnies and cute turtles...*

Back in the serious world for a second, I had geography work to do. Namely going to Kinghorn to see what the storm had done to the coast. Well, I went hoping for destruction and bits of caravan everywhere. What I got was cold, wet wind from the sea and lots of waves. No mangled bits of caravan. The closest I got to mayhem was a broken kettle. Not exactly ground breaking stuff. Hopefully what I got will get my teacher off my back for a little bit. Maybe. Hopefully. Purleease?

Unlike Olga's chocolate rabbit. Mine has survived to today. Yay. Go me. My self control is awesome. It will not survive the week though. I want the bell. And I'm not taking it off till I eat the thing.

Back to topic now...

So, Justin Bieber huh. He's like marmite. Love him or hate him. Well, I hate him. Why? Well, singing "oooh baby, baby, baby" doesn't really seem talented to me. Also, the fact they've got a pre-pubescent baby singing about love is a bit wierd. Really it is. Trust me. Also, certain girls walking round with "I *heart* Justin Bieber" hoodies scares me. Not because they're wearing hoodies (that scares me enough as it is) but the fact that we have 12-19 year old girls wanting to have this guys babies. Well, note to all... it would be illegal. Sorry to break your hearts. That means you too buttercup. (You know who you are)
Just to make sure you don't think I'm a metal head. I do not like Korn, Him, Slipknot and most songs with screaming in them. Ok?

Well, I think it's time to have a break from the laptop music orgy. I think i should go now before my sanity unravels (more than before) and I go on a killing spree.

Peace out bubs.
Andrew out.

1 comment:

  1. go listen to some good music. like THE BEATLES :D:D
    and korn are good :(

    popkorn:(

    apart from that it was beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete