Thursday, June 24

I'm not single...

B.
O.
R.
E.
D.

That's what I am. Bored. In fact, I have resorted to reading a joke book for laughs. How low have I sunk...

Here are a few of my favourites...

"I'm not single, I'm just Romantically challenged."

"Whats grey and can't climb trees? A car park."

Inadvisable Chat-up lines...

Do you want to see my collection of Jack the Ripper memoribillia?
You're so much cuter than some of the other trash I've got off with this week.
What's your view on manacles?
I share everything with my best friend.
I'm a lawyer. Trust me.

Blonde Jokes...

What is the mating call of a blonde? I'm sooooo drunk!

Blonde: What time is it?
Man: 2.30
Blonde: Thats weird, every time I ask someone I get a different answer.

Theres tons of jokes now swimming round my head. Not a good thing when you try and look serious. Cause I keep giggling like a school girl. Not a good image.

The jokes above are not directed at anyone, or meant to cause offence. I apologise to all blondes and say that yes, there are intelligent blondes. They dye their hair...

Anyway, I don't have all the photos of my weekend yet. But as soon as I get them, I'll put them up.

Peace out bubs.
Andrew out.

No comments:

Post a Comment