Saturday, June 26

Teenage Dirtbag baby...

Right then, Prom has been and passed. And may I just say. That was possibly the best way to end the year ever. I wasn't nearly as drunk as I thought I'd get, which is a good thing btw, and I actually enjoyed myself. Wooop! Anyway, sorry guys for kinda running away from Hopes. But you see, when you're alergic to pretty much the whole house. It's not fun. I could barely see. As Maria put it, "ANDREW'S EYES ARE GOING TO FALL OUT! CLOSE YOUR EYES ANDREW! THAT'LL SAVE THEM!" Add in a couple of mumbled drunk talk, and you've got what Maria said. Wooo. So anyway, sorry to all you lot. I know I'm considered the "life of the party," but I'm sure you all had a fantastic time.


Right, the things that bugged me about prom. Two questions. Thats all I got asked. First question. "Are you a true Scotsman Andrew?" Followed by a futile and pointless attempt to look up/lift my kilt. What's under my kilt is on a need to know basis. And I decide who needs to know. And thats not you Chris. Sorry. I know it breaks your heart to hear it. Second question/statement. "Whats going on with you and Naomi (S)?" or "Oh Andrew, you're pulling Naomi tonight." or my favourite, "Good luck with Naomi Andrew..." Right people. Lets get this sorted. JUST FRIENDS! What part of that is hard to understand? I might be a guy, but that does not mean I fancy anything with breasts. I do think she is nice. I used to like her. In first year. In fact I went out with her. So get over it. I was just keeping her company. I was trying with someone, but nothing happened. So hey ho. Business as usual I s'pose. Anyway, Teenage Dirtbag. You know the part of the song, when a girl I like comes over and admits she's interested... Well, that songs false advertising. Cause it didn't happen. Stupid song anyway...


This is what kept me going through the night...

I hope that cheered you up.
Anyway, I should rest now, or I think I might collapse.
Peace out bubs.
Andrew out.

No comments:

Post a Comment