Saturday, July 3

Andrews European Adventure - Part zero. Prologue.

Nottingham. You know how Muslims face Mecca when praying, well for geeks like me, it's Nottingham we face. My last school trip. My last chance to be a true geek and to kick some ass in the process. I say ass... I mean make another geek cry as I methodically destroy his army. Yeah... *Rolls eyes*

To those of you that are lost/confused/in the wrong place, I'm talking about toy soldiers. Just think about it like that and you're about right.

Anyway, the bro was at his geeky best, not losing at all. I was a little worse, winning two and drawing one. The other two team members... Well, lets just say 'nil pois' and leave it at that.

We had our chance, now it's someone elses.

On the bright side, I got a new random determination cube, or a d6, or a die. Whatever you want to call it really.

Right, my European adventure will be spread out over these next many posts. Whenever I get a chance, I'll put them up. So, keep looking here regularaly.

Peace out bubs.
Andrew out.

2 comments: